- P1 Roads: 3 hour turnaround times and clear 12 hours following end of snowfall.
- P2 Roads: Center line cuts for access after 10cm accumulation and cleared within 24 hours following the end of snowfall.
- P1: Main Arterial Sidewalks, cleared within 12 hours following end of snowfall.
- P2: Transit Sidewalks, cleared within 18hours following end of snowfall.
- P3: Local Sidewalks, cleared within 36 hours from end of snowfall.
Event #4 Update
Crews remain fully mobilized and are working to achieve our service standards.
Snow has stopped and is giving way to rain and freezing rain.
As rainfall amounts increases, we will experience localized flooding and drainage issues. Please report these issues to #311.
Dropping temperatures over the next 24 hours will cause freeze-up and icy conditions throughout.
The remaining ice pack will continue to pose a problem for motorists and pedestrians.
Crews will continue to treat and scrape these areas.
The overnight parking ban will be in effect