There are many ways to reach us to get the help you need.
1. Call 311 first for most municipal issues. 311 is also open 7 am to 11 pm seven days/week.
The 311 Website is also fast, effective and your requests are trackable online.
The 311 phone service is also trackable by using the tracking number you will be provided at the end of your call.
2. Contact my office. Call our office for assistance with your municipal issues (new contact info):
Please contact my Constituency Coordinator Melody Campbell by phone 902-490-2012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Contact me directly. The best way to reach me is via email – email@example.com or you can call my direct line at 902-490-8462.
I am usually in meetings 85% of the business day, so calls usually go to voicemail. Email really is better.
Social media (twitter, facebook, google plus, etc) is great, but please send issues and questions to my email, that way everything comes into one place – and also my Coordinator can read my emails and respond, but she can’t see my social media messaging!
Councillor | Le Conseiller | Comhairlaiche | Wunaqapeme’j
District 7 Peninsula South Downtown, Halifax Regional Municipality
Halifax City Hall
1841 Argyle Street, Fourth Floor
PO Box 1749
Halifax, NS B3J 3A5
download VCF card
STAY CONNECTED, STAY INFORMED
Follow these social media channels to keep up to date:
JOIN MY EMAIL LIST
Join my e-newsletter list using the form on the right!
OTHER IMPORTANT NUMBERS
- Other political contacts (school board, provincial, federal) can be found here
- Police/Fire Emergency – 911
- Councillor Support Office – 490-4050
- Police (non-emergency) – 490-5020
- Fire (non-emergency) – 490-5530
- Halifax Water Emergency – 490-6940