(updated July 26, 2022)
The following pages are here to provide some information and resources for people who want to know more about the housing crisis in Nova Scotia and HRM. It is also to share the information I am most often asked about by tenants who are having issues with their property owners.
If you need specific info you can also find it using the navigation bars at the left of the page.
As always, if you have some information you think should be added, notice something that is out of date, or needs information about something I have not covered, please email me, I would love to hear from you.
What happens next?
- Housing Update #7 – July 20, 2022
- Housing Update #6 – June 22, 2022
- Housing Update #5 – January 31, 2022
- Housing Update #4 – November 30, 2021
- Housing Update #3 – September 29, 2021
- Housing Update #2 – September 23, 2021
- Housing Update #1 – August 30, 2021
A common concern I’ve heard over the last few months is that people don’t know what HRM is doing (if anything) and want to know more.
I’m including Housing updates in my district mailing list for those that want to get information as I am able to share it. You can sign up for that mailing list using the form on the right. I will also be posting these updates on this website in the Housing section.