Holiday Hours, Who To Contact

Quick holiday update – I will be out of the office starting Saturday December 20, and Monday January 5, with limited access to email.

If you require assistance, please call 311 regarding most routine municipal matters. The call centre is open 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily, except on Christmas and New Year’s Day.

You can also call 311 from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. after-hour urgent service with requests for Transportation, Municipal Operations, Facilities, Animal Services, Waste Water Services and Illegally Parked Vehicles.

Always dial 911 in an emergency. A 911 emergency happens when someone’s health, safety or property is threatened and help is needed right away. You can also call 490-5020 for a non-emergency (such as noise complaint or parking issues).

The Council Support office will remain open Monday to Friday over the holiday break, except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.   If you have any questions or concerns please call the main office line at 902-490-4050 or email the office manager Cathy at

Thank you, and happy holidays!