- P1 Roads: 3 hour turnaround times and clear 12 hours following end of snowfall.
- P2 Roads: Center line cuts for access after 10cm accumulation and cleared within 24 hours following the end of snowfall.
- P1: Main Arterial Sidewalks, cleared within 12 hours following end of snowfall.
- P2: Transit Sidewalks, cleared within 18hours following end of snowfall.
- P3: Local Sidewalks, cleared within 36 hours from end of snowfall.
EVENT #4 UPDATE
Current forecasts are showing a weather system which will begin with snowfall starting around midnight. Total accumulation nearing 15cm. This snow will give way to rising temperatures causing mixed precipitation during the morning commute and ending with rain into the afternoon.
Municipal Operations crews are standing by and will continue to treat slippery sections as the weather system approaches.
If current forecasting models hold true, driving conditions will deteriorate significantly through the overnight with the most challenging conditions during the morning commute. We urge motorists and pedestrians to exercise caution and care.
Expect delays during the morning commute as crews work to keep main streets and bus routes open.
The Overnight Winter Parking Ban is in effect.
Next Update 9AM December 18th