On behalf of Fire Chief Stuebing, please be advised that the HRFE evacuation order for 1455 South Park Street (Thumpers Salon) has been lifted. The salon will open for business today.
The owner has been advised that it is probable that the salon will require another evacuation at a future date during work to remove the tower crane. The order for this evacuation will come either from Officers of the Province of Nova Scotia or from Halifax Regional Fire & Emergency.
All other evacuation orders remain in place, and currently include:
- 1445 South Park Units 1306, 1206, 1105, 1005, 905, 805,705,605, 505 & 405 (Trillium Condos NE corner)
- 1445 South Park Units 1305, 1205, 1104, 1004, 904, 804, 704, 604, 504, 404 & 304 (Trillium Condos NW corner)
- 1459 South Park (Thornblooms)
- 1463 and 1443 South Park (Pink & Larkin)
- 1477 South Park (Walker Dunlop)
- 5688 Spring Garden (Stillwell’s Beer Garden & Dairy Bar)